Thursday 24 July 2014

Bad Blogger...

I am aware I haven't posted a lot so far but fully intend that to change, from this point onwards I am going to try and have a new post for you all to read at least once a week. I will also be posting details of the Titanfall competition soon that I referred to in my last post (again my thanks go out to Respawn Entertainment for providing the prizes and for their support, it is greatly appreciated), as well as reviews of Titanfall and Zumba Fitness (with more to follow). 



Sorry it took so long but I am glad I can finally say I have got the Pain and Game Facebook page up and running. I am still working on creating a Twitter Pain and Game account... (I must admit I am not that familiar with it yet but am slowly getting there) and an Instagram Pain and Game page which should be in place very shortly. In the meantime here is the link to the Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/painandgameblog, I look forward to see you there... discussing the blog, reviews, games in general and getting to know you all.

As always thanks for reading and feel free to comment about this or any other posts made in the future, also don't forget to keep an eye on the blog for updates regarding the forthcoming Titanfall competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment